2-Channel Sequential Quick Charger with AC Power Supply Adaptor (60W DC @ 13.8V)
The lightweight and durable VL-2PLUS delivers sequential 2-channel charging with unrivalled high speed and reliability, with the advantage of an integrated 60W power supply. Like all of our VL Series, the VL-2PLUS is a multi-chemistry charger for both Li-ion and Ni-Cad battery types.
- Sequential 2-channel charging in either position. The VL-2PLUS will charge the first battery connected to either VMount channel, automatically switching to charge the second battery after the first is fully charged.
- Integrated 60W DC power supply provides 60W XLR output for the camera, lighting and ancillary broadcast devices.
- VL-2PLUS compatible batteries: All ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries, and all NP Li-ion/Ni-CD batteries from IDX can be charged with an A-E2NP adaptor, available separately.
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The VL-2PLUS will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition.
- Lightweight, high impact polycarbonate enclosure weighs a total of just 2 lbs., and features a recessed power switch and integrated carry handle.
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 140VA max.
Quick Charge Current:
DC Output: 60W (4.3A @ 13.8V)
DC Output Connector: 4-pin XLR (included)
Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F
Dimensions: 5.94(W) x 3.11(H) x 8.35(D) inches
Weight: 2.09 lbs. approx.